We are a Splunk company based in Boulder, Colorado — and with VictorOps, “on-call” isn’t a four-letter word. Using IT system data, our incident response software automates alerts, centralizes information and supports critical documentation for our customers. We integrate with log management, monitoring, chat tools and more, for a single-pane of glass into system health.
VictorOps supports a DevOps approach to incident response, with robust features to support proactive, collaborative resolutions.
- Streamline notifications with essential on-call tools, including schedules and escalations
- Minimize system noise with customizable alert rules
- Accelerate problem solving with contextual incident information appended to every alert remediation
- Access user-first reports to promote continuous learning
- Use Native iOS and Android apps to ack, resolve and reroute alerts
- Configure and troubleshoot with ease using world-class technical customer support and success teams
VictorOps values the power of people, supporting engineers as they collaborate across teams to drive fast, efficient, intelligent incident resolution.