About Amazon CloudWatch
Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring service for AWS cloud resources and the applications running on AWS. It helps you, well, "cloud watch". Leverage Amazon CloudWatch to gain system-wide visibility by collecting and tracking metrics, application performance, and monitor log files so your team can react to changes in AWS. Then, use automation with alert routing, on-call scheduling, escalation policies, and chat in VictorOps to drive transparency and collaboration–leading to faster incident resolution.
Get Started With This Integration
Documentation for your Amazon CloudWatch integration
Download the VictorOps App for Android
Download the VictorOps App for iOS
See the VictorOps and Amazon CloudWatch Integration in Action
Amazon CloudWatch is the optimal tool for monitoring and alerting on cloud-based AWS applications and infrastructure. The VictorOps and Amazon CloudWatch integration allows you to access performance metrics across your entire AWS environment and collaborate around alert context with teammates in VictorOps. The Amazon CloudWatch and VictorOps integration offers robust alerting and monitoring, providing alert context immediately to teams so they can take action quickly—even when receiving alerts at 3:00 am.
The VictorOps and CloudWatch integration, provides the contextual information you need to enable teams to quickly identify and resolve alerts. With links to relevant runbooks and graphs—as well as a robust rules engine—integrating VictorOps with Amazon CloudWatch helps teams solve problems faster and continuously improve in high-velocity deployment environments.
The VictorOps and Amazon CloudWatch integration promotes metric-based incident management for AWS resources.
- Monitor the performance of your AWS services and infrastructure. Leverage VictorOps to ingest alerts, apply on-call scheduling and alert routing logic, and supply alert context quickly to all incident responders
- VictorOps provides a robust collaboration and communication platform, associated with deep infrastructure and service monitoring from Amazon CloudWatch
- Teams using ChatOps can collaborate through the centralized incident timeline in VictorOps. In one single place, incident responders can chat and run commands while troubleshooting issues
- Create a holistic incident reporting and analytics system. Arm managers with insight into how teams are performing before, during, and after an outage
- Reduce MTTA/MTTR with the rich AWS monitoring data from Amazon CloudWatch alerts, along with the VictorOps rules engine, to create custom runbooks that drive high-impact incident resolution