Tara Calihman - October 16, 2015
– the seven (7!) attempts at getting the wings to the patio
– the crowd that gathered on Pearl St. to watch the many attempts
– the final and successful attempt, which landed the wings on the patio
– the other accomplices making it happen on the ground (Will & Patrick!)
– the many practice sessions they held in a nearby park
As you can imagine, it was a very exciting Thursday. Also, a new rule was created in this attempt: now, only 1 wing has to be edible.
VictorOps. Making Wing Delivery Suck Less.