Tara Calihman - March 18, 2016
The beauty of this release is the apt name. Just like your favorite nonalcoholic party drink, this Punch has a little bit of everything to make it extra tasty.
3/17 Release Notes: Punch
– New default payment method functionality in billing admin when more than one payment method exists.
– Activation form error handling improvements.
– Fixed: UI bug when editing a shift that ends at midnight, that started the night before.
– Fixed: Transmogrifier preview is back up and running ,allowing users to see which alerts will be affected by a new rule, based on previously received alerts.
– Fixed: Billing page shows costs to two decimal places. You didn’t want to see the price to the 7th decimal, now did you?
– Fixed: Broken date range inputs on the user metrics report when using Firefox.
– Replaced browser native confirm dialog for ack/resolve operations with modal dialogs.
– Added new header styling to the people pane, timeline and incident pane.
– Fixed: We now surface the Everyone team in the team view if no other teams are present.
– Fixed: “Ack all” only acks for incidents included in your current filter.
– Fixed: Allow Alert Notifications to bypass “Doze Mode” on Android 6 devices so it will reliably wake you up!
– Maintenance Mode display now includes who initiated and at what time in the banner, providing more context around the state.
– Added a new Advanced Preferences setting to enable a custom “keep-alive” heartbeat to prevent delayed GCM notifications. [Note: only needed for customers who have specific “aggressively firewalled” network scenarios for TCP ports 5228 thru 5230.]
– Minor fixes around SSO login.
– Minor bug fixes for some modal dialogs.
– Removed “Rate this App” dialog entirely, though we’d love your feedback while NOT in a firefight!
If you have any questions about this release, our helpful support team is standing by with a ladle. Drink up!