Joni Klippert - December 18, 2015
This release was aptly named since it does indeed contain the BOOMSAUCE. It’s the least we could do to wish you all a BOOMTASTIC holiday season!
– Self-service phone verification. When adding phone numbers to your personal notification policy you will be asked to verify your phone. This ensures numbers are entered correctly and notifications are delivered.
– Support for on-premise HipChat. Users with on-prem HipChat may now connect their chat with VictorOps Timeline. Another step closer to making the dream of ChatOps a reality!
– 500 API calls. This was released to all paid customers with unlimited API calls coming soon.
– Backend support for future Enterprise Product.
– Statuspage.io Integration is now available to all customers. The integration has improved component rendering, and we’ve moved onto their partner API, making integration more seamless and removing rate limits. If you previously integrated with Statuspage.io you’ll need to revoke your API key and re-enable your integration.
– Significant performance improvements to Settings → Schedules. As it turns out, the presence of many Scheduled Overrides caused slowness. We decreased load time by 94%.
– Security fixes. All password retrieval links are over https and we implemented cross-site scripting fixes.
As always, if you have questions about this release, feel free to reach out to our support team - we’re happy to help. Hope everyone has a warm & wonderful holiday!