In the 17th century, sailors from the British East India Company invented punch as an alternative to beer. Since beer tended to get skunky in warmer climates, these sailors created new drinks from local ingredients–rum, citrus, and spices.
Introducing our latest release: Party Punch. A hallmark of simpler times.
Updates to the web client
Continuous improvements to the incident pane include:
• Additional refinements to the incident pane view to optimize message field size
• Improved incident pane navigation to be more responsive
• Improved incident pane notification behavior
• New persistence of incident pane navigation
Depending the width of your screen, you’ll see the incident view adjust for maximum visibility.
Other updates include:
• API: Historical On-call API is now widely available
• Improved: the experience when swapping StatusPage.io keys
Updates to Android (6.2.162)
• More fixes to correctly restore audio volume/mute settings for notification sounds when ‘override system volume’ is checked in app preferences
• Added safety-brake to prevent endless reconnect attempts during incident firestorms
Updates to iOS (4.22)
• Improved startup performance
• Redesigned Rolodex!
Various bug fixes include:
• Fix for crashing that would occur on the incident list
• Fix for incorrect take on-call behavior
Updates to integrations
• JIRA integration is now widely available (see screenshot below) with a dedicated endpoint. You no longer have to contact support to get this integration.
• Zabbix 3.0 (uses the same package and integration key as Zabbix 2.0)
• Check_MK enterprise (please contact support to get set up)