Is this a scenario you can relate you? You head to your favorite site, and it doesn’t properly load. You try a couple more times, but still nothing. Frustrated, you eventually give up and begin angry tweeting and/or embarking on a fury-infused Facebook rant.
Sure, your customers could submit a ticket letting you know that something is broken, but with Raygun, you can actively receive reports of errors and crashes so you can beat your end users to the punch.
Here’s how to get the integration set-up:
1. From the main timeline, go to Settings and then Integrations. Under “Incoming Alerts” select the REST Endpoint option.
2. Copy the API key from the “Post URL” to your clipboard.
3. Make sure you create the appropriate Routing Key for this integration.
1. Select Integrations from the left side bar.
2. Select the VictorOps icon.
3. Select the Setup tab and then enter your VictorOps API key and Routing Key.
4. Make sure to Test the integration as this will send an alert into your VictorOps timeline.
5. Finally select Save Changes and you are done!
If at any point you need help getting this integration set up, please feel free to contact our support team. We are always standing by to help!