Director of Demand Generation
Are you a revenue-driven marketer? Do you have an addiction to tracking, measuring and building predictive lead models that directly correlate to pipeline/revenue goals. Do you know how to measure marketing’s influence from suspect to happy customer? If so, read on…
- Develop and implement integrated go-to-market plans and tactics, including direction for creative, web, AR/PR, events, collateral, partner marketing efforts, product marketing, sales enablement, and internal communications.
- Define and execute marketing communications, including: Website, email, event and social messages to drive content consumption and engagement.
- Generate leads through a mix of marketing efforts, developed for specific market needs and maturity.
- Demonstrated marketing program planning, budget management, analysis and analytical skills (be prepared to show us your campaign plans and metrics).
- Develop, implement and report on your campaigns influence throughout the buying cycle
- Forecast and manage budget associated with campaign marketing activities.
- Optimize campaigns by applying ongoing analysis and testing new promotions.
- Work closely with sales regional teams to understand goals within strategic accounts, then develop and implement the supporting account based marketing plan.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs.
- 5+ years experience within an in marketing organization that has an eye for closed loop reporting, delivering campaign excellence with high MQL to SAL conversion rates
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Up-to-date understanding of inbound and outbound marketing channels and methods.
- Work effectively with marketing automation (Pardot is preferred) and CRM (Salesforce is a must) systems to identify and target segments by product.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Able to work in collaboration with the larger marketing team and across the company as well
- Measurable success with lead generation across internal and third-party channels.
Bonus Points (not required but happily accepted):
- B2B SaaS experience
- Pardot experience/understanding
- Salesforce experience/understanding
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The opportunity to work on issues that have a direct impact on our success
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team, with room to grow
- A collaborative, open work environment at our new office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- New hardware of your choice, free snacks, and beer on tap