Woohoo! We are looking forward to seeing you Tuesday 8/2 Afternoon at the Google campus downtown SF.
Here is the full Agenda:
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Registration & Lunch
- Jason Hand DevOps Evangelist at VictorOps
Real-Life Stories + Expert Panel Q&A
- Guillaume Binet Tech Lead/Senior Software Engineer at Google
- Sean Fitzgerald Software Engineer at SnapChat
- Aaron Merrill NOC Manager at Sony Interactive Entertainment
- ChatOps – Guillaume Binet Tech Lead/Senior Software Engineer at Google
- Security and Compliance in a DevOps World – J. Paul Reed DevOps Consultant
- Finding Signal in the Noise – Aneel Lakhani SignalFX
- DevOps Culture and Burnout – Ken MugrageTech Evangelist, ThoughtWorks
- Straddling Deployment and Operations – Aaron Merrill at NOC Manager at Sony Interactive Entertainment
- DevOps Unlocked – Social Contracts and Code – Sean Fitzgerald Software Engineer at SnapChat
“Failure” as “Success”: The Mindset, Methods and Landmines
- J. Paul Reed DevOps Consultant
Closing Remarks and Raffle!
Need to know:
Parking for tenants and visitors of One Market Plaza is available at two locations, however is out of pocket. The on-site two-level basement garage has a capacity of approximately 170 cars and offers valet parking. The seven-level parking structure at 75 Howard Street provides an additional 522 “selfpark” spaces.
Administration and operation of the garage is directed by Ampco Parking located in the B1 level at One Market Plaza.
Parking rates are as follows:
$14/evening (4pm -8pm)
More info on parking at One Market Street can be found here.