The VictorOps and ServiceNow integration creates an actionable solution for ticket management and collaborative incident response. You can create or update tasks in ServiceNow and automatically create incidents in VictorOps, and vice versa. Then, you can leverage the powerful on-call notifications, alert routing and collaboration functionality of VictorOps to respond to incidents in real-time and quickly resolve incidents.
Get Started With This Integration
Documentation for your ServiceNow integration
Download the ServiceNow App for VictorOps
Download the VictorOps App for Android
Download the VictorOps App for iOS
No need to interrupt workflows in order to update tickets. The latest VictorOps and ServiceNow integration allows you to spend more time working on incidents and less time moving a ticket through the queue. This way, you can quickly respond to an incident, collaborate in real-time and find resolutions faster.
The VictorOps and ServiceNow integration maintains all of your incident and ticket history but doesn’t distract you during a firefight. Then, you can leverage this detailed incident history to conduct thorough post-incident reviews and ensure on-call incident management gets better over time. Eliminate context-switching by working in a single application, focusing on the issue at hand and spending less time organizing tickets.
More about the ServiceNow integration
Track tickets and maintain accurate incident history in ServiceNow but engage people for real-time collaborative incident response with VictorOps on-call scheduling, escalation policies, and much more. See how the VictorOps and ServiceNow integration makes on-call suck less:
Automatically update ServiceNow tickets from VictorOps or create VictorOps incidents from ServiceNow
- Combine real-time incident response functionality with detailed ticket tracking to create a holistic system for on-call incident management
- Focus on real-time response and collaboration during a firefight and reduce MTTA/MTTR over time by automatically updating ServiceNow tickets from VictorOps
- Bi-directional integration allows ServiceNow data to flow easily into VictorOps and VictorOps data to flow back into ServiceNow
- Centralize monitoring data, on-call schedules and alerting to improve visibility into infrastructure health and easily keep cross-functional teams informed during incident response
- Conduct thorough post-incident reviews with complete records of incident history from both VictorOps and ServiceNow
Visit our knowledge base article to implement the bi-directional VictorOps and ServiceNow integration. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the VictorOps and ServiceNow Integration in Action