About Splunk Insights for Infrastructure
Combine Splunk Insights for Infrastructure and Splunk Application Insights with VictorOps to create a seamless platform for incident management. In Splunk SAI/SII, monitor and search through log analytics, manage thresholds, and seamlessly send alerts into VictorOps. Use the VictorOps and Splunk Insights for Infrastructure integration to deepen system visibility and build collaborative incident workflows.
Get Started With This Integration
Documentation for your Splunk Insights for Infrastructure integration
Download the VictorOps App for Android
Download the VictorOps App for iOS
Splunk SII/SAI allows you to search through depths of log data and monitor the health of your infrastructure and applications. The VictorOps and Splunk Insights for Infrastructure integration allows you to set alerting thresholds on key monitoring metrics and get alerts to the right person at the right time. Through a simple dropdown in the Splunk SAI/SII platform, choose to send alerts directly into VictorOps where your team can collaborate and resolve incidents faster.
Make on-call suck less with the VictorOps and Splunk for Infrastructure integration. Easily provide contextual alerts to the appropriate on-call teammate and improve collaboration through automated escalations and alert routing in-line with your communication tools. Splunk Insights for Infrastructure and the Splunk App for Infrastructure provide deep system monitoring to help you understand your system’s health. Then, if an incident occurs, VictorOps steps in to help you collaborate and resolve the incident quickly.
See how the VictorOps and Splunk for Infrastructure integration helps add transparency to your applications and infrastructure, allowing you to build robust systems faster.
Data and Log Analytics Integrated with On-Call Incident Response
- In Splunk SII/SAI alert actions menu, easily select VictorOps as a notification method–no webhooks or endpoints required
- Actively manage alert rules and routing, on-call schedules, and escalation policies in VictorOps to make the most of Splunk SII/SAI monitoring data
- Surface alert context immediately for on-call responders in-line with additional remediation tools such as runbooks or live call routing
- Centralize communication with alerts and Splunk monitoring data, allowing you to remediate incidents quickly and help you conduct thorough post-incident reviews
- Build a transparent platform for end to end system monitoring and alerting, throughout the entire software delivery and incident lifecycle
See the VictorOps and Splunk Insights for Infrastructure Integration in Action