About Splunk ITSI
The VictorOps and Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) integration takes incident management to the next level. Splunk ITSI ingests log data and other metrics and, through machine learning, turns simple data into predictive analytics and insights. The VictorOps and Splunk ITSI integration allows you to correlate incidents into event groups in Splunk, then route alerts to the right person at the right time in VictorOps.
Get Started With This Integration
Documentation for your Splunk ITSI integration
Download the VictorOps App for Android
Download the VictorOps App for iOS
With the VictorOps and Splunk ITSI integration, you can leverage Splunk’s data and log analysis capabilities to correlate multiple incidents into single event groups and easily send alerts into VictorOps. Then, teammates can collaborate in-line with monitoring data inside the VictorOps timeline to speed up incident response and remediation.
DevOps and IT teams can leverage automation and machine learning with the VictorOps and Splunk ITSI integration to streamline incident response workflows and create deep system visibility. Combine the power of people, processes, and technology to make on-call suck less with the VictorOps and Splunk ITSI integration. Manage monitoring data, on-call schedules, alert routing, and escalation policies in one centralized location to create an incident management platform of engagement.
The VictorOps and Splunk ITSI integration allows you to intelligently monitor your systems, then route and escalate alert context to the right person or team.
Predictive Analytics and Collaborative Incident Response
- Splunk ITSI’s machine learning lets you correlate multiple alerts into a single event, limiting alert fatigue for incidents sent into VictorOps
- Easily trigger alerts to be sent into VictorOps from a simple drop-down in Splunk’s alert actions menu
- Centralize incident details and communication in the VictorOps timeline to help teams collaborate and add transparency to incident management workflows
- Monitor your entire infrastructure, compile the data in Splunk ITSI, and keep an eye on overall system health–sometimes predicting potential incidents before they happen
- Manage on-call schedules, alert routing rules, and escalation policies in one place, ensuring the right person receives contextual alerts at the right time
- Conduct thorough post-incident reviews with a detailed history of events and communication throughout an incident’s lifespan.
See the VictorOps and Splunk ITSI Integration in Action