Atlassian's Statuspage is the leading status and incident communication tool. Teams across organizations, as well as end users, use Statuspage to receive live updates about critical information. The VictorOps and Statuspage integration allows teams to seamlessly respond to incidents and update end users with status reports–all from one place.
Get Started With This Integration
Documentation for your Statuspage integration
Download the VictorOps App for Android
Download the VictorOps App for iOS
The VictorOps and Atlassian Statuspage integration allows incident response teams to aggregate and escalate alerts from monitoring providers. When a critical event occurs, organizations are not only alerted but able to view infrastructure health in Statuspage, collaborate with relevant stakeholders, and triage problems—all without ever leaving the VictorOps interface. Easily update your status page and alert end users to any outages or downtime in your service with the VictorOps and Statuspage integration.
Real-Time Status Information
While the out-of-the-box basic notification methods from Statuspage are great for live incident updates, using Statuspage and VictorOps together allows teams to:
- Update your status page directly from VictorOps while simultaneously notifying teams of on-call incidents.
- Opt into the Statuspage updates specifically relevant to their team, office, or product
- Take control of component status changes and begin steps towards remediation
Update Statuspage Directly from VictorOps with the Native Statuspage Integration
- Check open and downgraded incidents
- Create a Statuspage.io incident including incident status and alert notification
- Update Your Statuspage.io components and update subscribed to list status notifications
- Switch seamlessly between VictorOps and Statuspage interfaces
See the VictorOps and Statuspage Integration in Action