VictorOps is a fast-growing, cutting-edge enterprise software startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team of 80+ is changing the nature of incident management — offering software that helps teams recover from problems quickly and build a culture of continuous learning. The company has is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team.
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Marketing to lead VictorOps’ Revenue Marketing team. This is an opportunity to help create and grow the Revenue Marketing function in a scaling organization. You will partner with Product Marketing to execute campaigns that capitalize on our strategic market positioning and grow the business.
In this role, you will develop a campaign strategy to drive revenue growth, and will provide leadership for the Revenue Marketing team in campaign execution. The ideal candidate has experience across B2B relevant channels and has a proven ability to affect growth through marketing activities. This role requires a strong combination of strategy, leadership, and tactical execution.
- Lead the revenue marketing team to drive revenue growth for VictorOps, including campaigns team, content team, digital delivery, and PR agency.
- Develop and execute upon a campaign strategy. Taking the brand, themes, and parent messaging, develop and execute upon a campaign strategy with a focus on growing monthly recurring revenue and a predictable funnel.
- Instrument processes to improve internal work and campaign delivery, with a focus on allowing the team to work quickly and iteratively.
- Use data and analytics to optimize campaign focus and spend. Run a ROI focused marketing organization, and contribute to a culture of experimentation and analysis to find the best places for investing marketing spend.
- Ensure campaign delivery supports the entire purchase funnel, from awareness through to purchase. Craft optimal strategy to support the buyer’s journey, ultimately driving revenue growth.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, and/or high-tech a plus
- Highly driven and self-motivated, comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytically minded and measurement driven
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to operate in a strategic capacity with limited supervision
- Excellent people, management, and organizational skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams as well as 3rd parties
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple projects and personalities at all times
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- New hardware of your choice, free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and we can prove it.
Qualified applicants can direct their queries to email@example.com.