VictorOps is a fast-growing, cutting-edge enterprise software startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team of 80+ is changing the nature of incident management — offering software that helps teams recover from problems quickly and build a culture of continuous learning. The company has is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team.
VictorOps is seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator who has solid experience in coordinating communications and marketing projects. This position will be an integral part of our Marketing team delivering on marketing objectives and coordinating events.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the synchronization, coordination, and execution of the key marketing campaigns and strategies of VictorOps. This position performs a diverse range of marketing related functions, including the coordination of meetings, events and tradeshows, managing project timelines, and supporting lead generation efforts. They will be responsible for overseeing the management of communications initiatives and ongoing marketing projects.
This position is responsible for supporting Marketing and Sales team efforts to manage all tradeshow and marketing activities, including:
- Searching for and evaluating tradeshow/event opportunities that will create the most leverage for VictorOps
Supervising the planning, logistics, and follow-up procedures for community events and tradeshows
- Tracking and managing inventories of all tradeshow-related materials
- Execute list uploads and imports into marketing automation system / CRM (Pardot/SFDC)
- Manage mailing lists, create/design emails, and measure/report the success of marketing emails used for promotion or follow-up
- Work closely marketing team to manage a portfolio of print and digital creatives, making appropriate changes in copy and images to meet changing campaign initiatives.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of highly detailed communication materials created by the marketing department and external advertising agencies.
- Assist in maintaining consistency and standards in language and brand consistency
- Support lead generation efforts, including email campaigns, online advertising, content delivery, and more
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Communications or related area
- 1+ years marketing experience – high-tech preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Capable of working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, and analytics tools (Pardot preferred)
- B2B SaaS Experience Preferred
Location: This position is located in Boulder, CO
Position: Full time salaried 40 hours per week
Compensation: Commensurate with skill set
Qualified applicants can direct their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.