As a Mobile App Developer at VictorOps, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying mobile applications that interact with VictorOps’ services. Mobile apps are a critical component of VictorOps’ value proposition, so we are committed to building native apps that are highly performant and visually appealing to enhance the user experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
- 3+ years developing commercial, native Android applications
- Experience developing and optimizing connected, highly dynamic Android apps (experience with websockets a plus)
- Advanced mobile app UI design experience/skills, including building custom UI elements
- Experience deploying apps to the Google Play store
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with or desire to learn iOS app development a plus (not required)
Sweet Benefits Include:
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The opportunity to work on a leading edge Android application that has direct impact on our success
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our new office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- New hardware of your choice, free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 2 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and we can prove it.
How to apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you want to be victorious with us.