As a Mobile App Developer at VictorOps, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying mobile applications that interact with VictorOps services. Mobile apps are a critical component of the VictorOps value proposition, so we are committed to building apps that are highly performant, highly reliable and visually appealing to enhance the user experience. We take advantage of the latest iOS features in our products using native code.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
• 3+ years developing commercial, native iOS applications
• Experience developing and optimizing connected, highly dynamic iOS apps (experience with websockets, JSON, push notifications, and REST a plus)
• Mobile app UI design experience/skills, including building custom UI elements
• Experience deploying apps to the Apple App Store (experience using TestFlight a plus)
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Experience with or desire to learn Android app development a plus (not required)
• Excited about working in a collaborative, startup environment
Sweet Benefits Include:
• A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
• The opportunity to work on a leading edge iOS application with an installed base of customers, that has direct impact on our success
• The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
• A collaborative, open work environment at our new office in the heart of downtown Boulder
• New hardware of your choice, free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and we can prove it.