- Focused commitment on providing our customers with the best support in the industry, bar none.
- Communicate clearly and patiently with a wide variety of both internal and external customers via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Poses a general technical aptitude combined with the ability to logically and efficiently troubleshoot customer issues.
- Identify customer issues; research answers; guiding client through solutions in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Improve product design by listening to customer feedback, identifying and clearly defining problems and recommending changes.
Requirements: A customer service advocate that puts the customer experience above everything else.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess and apply critical thinking skills as it pertains to troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and displays the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle stressful situations.
- A BA from an accredited University or comparable Military Service.
Qualified applicants can direct their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.