VictorOps is a growing startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team with a strong technical background.
The office layout is open and the floor plan helps to foster the casual, collaborative environment that has played a key role in the company’s innovation of its product. In addition, you will find everything you would expect in the office of a progressive and fun startup – stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks to keep you nourished, rooftop patio, and no less than two craft beers on tap for your enjoyment.
Who Are You?
As a Data Engineer at VictorOps, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting a robust, big data pipeline. Service components will be written in Scala/Java using an Agile development process.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience on Linux platform
- Experience writing scalable components in Scala/Java
- Extensive experience using a variety of high volume datastores (e.g. SQL and NoSQL, Big Data, etc)
- Experience with Agile development, Continuous Integration, github, etc
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our new office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- New hardware of your choice, free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and we can prove it.
Qualified applicants can direct their queries to email@example.com.