VictorOps is a fast-growing, cutting-edge enterprise software startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team of 80+ is changing the nature of incident management — offering software that helps teams recover from problems quickly and build a culture of continuous learning. The company has is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Visual Designer to excite and engage users. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing design team where you will help define and articulate the visual design language across web, mobile, and print; while maintaining and enhancing our brand.
As a visual designer, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to combine typography, iconography, color, and texture to create designs that will delight our users.
- Drive the evolution of the VictorOps brand. You will lead a variety of design projects, moving seamlessly between mediums, from print to web and mobile.
- Own and communicate the visual design language for VictorOps. You will work with teams across the organization to establish and communicate visual design standards and best practices.
- Establish and maintain a visual asset library. In addition to standard asset types, you will design icons, illustrations, infographics, and data visualizations.
- Actively participate in ideation and solution sessions by collaborating with the Product, Marketing, Engineering and Leadership Teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases not only your visual design aesthetic but demonstrates the thought process behind every design decision.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Graphic Design, Web Design or Visual Design
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- A strong and opinionated visual design style.
- Advanced skills in vector based design tools such as Illustrator or Sketch.
- An ability to quickly produce sketches, mockups, and production ready assets.
- Great attitude and good sense of humor
Nice to Have
- Experience creating illustrations and iconography.
- Working knowledge with InVision or other prototyping tools
- Experience building and implementing visual style systems and pattern libraries.
- Basic HTML + CSS knowledge.
VictorOps offers a fun work environment complete with everything you would expect in a progressive startup – stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, frequent office meals and parties, rooftop patio, and craft beer on tap for your enjoyment. Qualified applicants can direct their queries to email@example.com.