VictorOps is a growing startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team with a strong technical background.
The office layout is open and the floor plan helps to foster the casual, collaborative environment that has played a key role in the company’s innovation of its product. In addition, you will find everything you would expect in the office of a progressive and fun startup – stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks to keep you nourished, rooftop patio, and no less than two craft beers on tap for your enjoyment.
Who Are You?
You are a talented front-end developer seeking a new challenge. You have a passion for building user interfaces and the language / platform has stopped being the biggest challenge you face. You enjoy working on a small team where you have a voice and can work in an environment where the best solution wins the day. You enjoy collaborating with stakeholders on the innovation of the product.
- 5+ years of front-end application development
- Git (do you squash?)
- Self-starter with the ability to analyze trade-offs between potential solutions to a given problem
Things that set you apart
- Desire to write technical blog posts
- Experience with TDD, CI, Selenium and creating a culture of testing
- Websockets, HTTP2
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our new office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- New hardware of your choice, free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and we can prove it.
Qualified applicants can direct their queries to email@example.com.